Saturday, August 26, 2006

Okay...Right now, I'm in love with Hady's voice..
I've never expect that Hady would sing a Shelia Majid song.
And honestly I never like her songs.
But he proved me wrong after he sang 'Lagenda' that night.
His vocals is superb man.
And anyway, to me he has good looks so its a plus point to win the idol.
Not like the other 'beruk' harapkan muka je...suara mcm katak panggil hujan.
But I had the feelings that Hady will be out soon cause that stupid fans of Joakim will vote him like CRAZY!!
Yeah they are crazy indeed and don't forget they are TONE DEAF!
Joakim himself should know that he's the lousiest singer ever and should have back out earlier.
Memalukan je.

I love love love Hady okay!


2:11 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com